Woodcarvers attend the monthly meetings for a number of reasons:
- Visit and socialize with other carvers.
- Check out other carvers' past projects at the Show and Tell table.
- Pick up on carving tips and tricks from others.
- Listen to occasional guest speakers.
- Take advantage of the club's extensive library of carving books and magazines.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee and "treats"
- AND... they carve!
Please stop in and check us out sometime! Visitors are always welcome.
Or, visit us at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Knottycarvers
Club Officers & Committee Members:
Barb Hokanson - President
Roger Morrison - Vice President
Barb McDaniel - Secretary
Kathy Ide - Treasurer
Social Media Technology Committee: Bob Buchanan and Roger Morrison
We're a woodcarving club of carving enthusiasts, our experience ranging from novice to master carver.
Drawing it's members primarily from the head of the lakes or Twin Ports region.
First started in 2012, the club's membership now includes over 40 carvers who meet once a month in Proctor Minnesota.